Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

11 Weeks 1 Day

Dear Flek,
This time last week Papa and I were marveling over your first pictures. We were in awe of what we saw - you moved and flipped and it even looked like you waved! It was all we could do to keep from introducing you to every single person that crossed our path.
The first relative that got to see you was Granddaddy. I wish you could have seen the smile on his face; he was beaming from ear to ear! He loves to talk about how he is going to take you hunting and how he wants to teach you how to race go karts!
After that we took your photos over to show your other Grandma and Grandpa. Let me tell you, I don't think you will ever know the magnitude of love that is felt for you. There are so many plans for your arrival...everyone can't wait to meet you. You are always talked about!
This week you are the size of a lime. When I read about your size I felt so much better because I already have a bit of a belly. Even though I gripe about my changing body to your daddy deep down inside I revel at every change I see. Everything from the back aches to my disappearing waistline even down to the bright veins that you can see from a mile away are well worth it to know that I get to create you.
I can't remember if I told you but my childhood best friend, Melanie is also pregnant! She is about 2 weeks ahead of us; you will have a playmate! It makes mommy feel good to know that there is someone she can go to with all of these changes. Don't get me wrong, daddy is a great listener but sometimes it is nice to have someone going through the same things.
This week we have started to look into names for you...gosh, no one ever said how difficult it is to pick just one! We are having such a hard time narrowing our list down but I can't help but think that as you grow and we get to know your little personality your name will just fit.
Anyway, I just want to say that I love you so much already. I feel so blessed that you chose me to be your momma. Every chance I get my hands land right on my belly and I imagine you swimming and dancing all day long. I can't wait for the day that I get to feel you swish around in there. Even though many people know about you I still feel like I have this amazing secret that no one else knows but daddy.
I know I tell you this all of the time but you are loved --- way more than you know!
love,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud