Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 and Some Change

My Aubrey Rose,

You turned ten months old an embarrassing amount of time ago. Here is the most recent (phone) photo of you:
So many people have said that you don't even look like a baby and must admit I have to agree most of the time. You look and act like such a little lady but when it's time for some milk I see you revert right back to my little, itty bitty baby again. 
There is so much you can do now:
  • Wave bye bye, but ONLY when you want to
  • Say "mama"
  • Pull yourself up and cruise along the furniture, like a total mini boss
  • Walk when we hold you by the hands
  • Use your musical push toy and walk wherever you want to go, again, like a total mini boss
  • Dance, when you hear music
  • Give kisses, but only when you want to
  • Splash in the bath....A LOT
  • Stand for up to 45 seconds at a time, yes, I timed it!
  • You still love the boob - I swear, it is a miracle worker
I am sure there is more that I cannot think of....darn that mama brain.


Oh! You still have your two "official" teeth but you have two more coming in - the top front two. Oh man, my love, we had a few rough days with those bad boys. Your shrill, painful cry broke me and my mama heart so bad I resorted to more than just the teething tablets and Oragel. We gave you baby tylenol and boy, did it make you groggy. You slept like you were a newborn. But, it looks like one has broken through and the other one is right there. Hopefully they will be out soon! 

I love you so, so much. You don't know how often we get stopped by people wanting to be in your little world even if just for a moment or two. You appear to captivate people in such an intense way, just like your Papa. You have quite the personality. You are sweet and loving and goofy and emotional and curious and fearless. The perfect mix of me and Papa. 

I still have a touch of baby fever but your Papa and I are talking about buying a house and he recently started some online classes. So, another baby will have to wait. In time, my love. I can't wait to see you as a big sister. 

I haven't gotten around to taking your ten month photos but I plan to do so this weekend. We also want to take you to the pumpkin patch so we can get some Halloween inspired photos to send to family. 

You are and always be my heart and soul, my pride and joy. 

I love you more than a million gummi bears.

Love,
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud