oh man...i cannot believe its been a couple of weeks since my last update. lets do a mini recap:
- i will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow!
i have belly!
- we have had one dating and scanning ultrasound
- we have had one ultrasound for genetic testing
- i am finally starting to feel better physically.
- i have visited a maternity store
i bought 4 bras and ooh and ahh'd over every little thing
- so far we have 2 baby showers being planned
i didnt realize how excited everyone is about this baby
- i really think this baby is a boy
but i still havent had a single dream about the kid
- i swear to the universe that i can feel this little monster move
if i sit really still or lay on my side i can feel this little flutter. it feels like he's trying to get comfy. he goes nuts after i eat. i cannot wait until the movement becomes more noticeable, i think Panda is a little jealous though he tries to play it off.
- i eat every 2 hours and if i dont....oh boy, you better run for cover!
- i crave: cold fruit, and cup of soup (i eat one once a day, talk about sodium...)
- i am considering cloth diapers and everyone is trying to talk me out of it....
..........thats all i can think of at the moment. hopefully tomorrow i will be able to post the pix of the second ultrasound and my belly but for now i must get to sleep because i have to be up at 3:45