Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 Months

My Dear Aubrey Rose,


Four days ago you turned four months old.


 Random fact, four is my favorite number - I don't know why, but it is. So it isn't too surprising that even though you have only been Earth-Side for four months that this (so far) has been my favorite.


This past month has been filled with:

- You beginning to shriek and speak loudly and happily
- Pulling yourself up to a sitting position
- You can sit up for about two seconds before you topple over
- Grabbing for things with both hands
- When you wake up you talk
- Taking 3-4 naps a day
- Adjusting (finally) to the "nite-nite" routine and falling asleep between 8:30 and 9
- Giggling a little bit more
- Splashing in the bath
- I think you are teething



You love:
- Gymboree. Especially when it is bubble time and parachute time
- When Papa and I come home, your smile is HUGE
- Watching me eat (hint hint)
- Standing in our laps - you are starting to do the walking motion when you stand
-Being worn
-Chewing on blankets
- Being naked (still)
-Colorful things
-Sucking on french fries





You dislike:
- A wet diaper
- Pacifiers
- Mama's carseat but you LOVE Papa's
-Being left alone
- Cucumbers (yes, I know, bad mama!)

You (still) never cease to amaze, my beautiful girl. I continue to have moments where I cannot believe that you came from me. Yes, sometimes because you are (still!) very fair skinned and blue eyed but because of reasons I cannot even begin to explain. You have brought so much joy to my life and I believe with every fiber of my being that this is what I was put on Earth to do.

You are the happiest in either Papa's or my arms and that tickles me to death. I love to catch you in the act of taking the world in.

You are usually very well behaved and we have only had one embarrassing episode in public. I am sure we will laugh about it one day but for now we will just move forward. Going back to being well behaved, right now the running joke between Papa and I is that we are afraid to give you any brothers or sisters because we both just know that we won't be so lucky the next time around. I guess we will see in a couple of years, huh?

I love you more than a million red sour patch kids,
Mama











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud