Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Emotional

Guys, my daughter is about to turn six months old.
Six. Months. Old.
How is this even possible?
Gosh, I still feel like it was a couple of days ago that we decided to have a baby and that it was only yesterday that we found out I was pregnant. Someone please explain how my little Aubrey Rose (Little Monster) is three days shy of six months.
I have been emotional about this 1/2 year birthday. I keep thinking about how fast this year is going by and how hard the first three months are and how it seems like I miss out on so much now that I am back at work. 
On one hand I would give just about anything to be able to stay home with her but on the other hand I am often reminded that it can be healthy for me to work. I guess, as a happy medium I wish that I had a night time job so I could be with Aub during the day and I also wish I didn't have to work so hard. 



**Sigh** 
Anyway. So, yeah, Aubrey is turning six months old. Gah, it almost (ALMOST) makes me think about the next one. But then she throws a tantrum and I wanna pull my hair out at the thought of even getting knocked up again. 
Ah, mommyhood.
Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I always had a hard time with the 6 month birthday. I hate how the time just flies sooo fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard. There are so many different emotions running through me. Today is her actual six month mark and I can't pinpoint what I feel exactly. It almost (almost!!) makes me think about having another. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud