Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moe Currently

Listening: To Teen Mom - I know, I know. But I am addicted!


Eating: Nothing - and my tummy just growled, perhaps I should change that


Drinking: Water! Life of the breastfeeding mama!


Wearing:Sweat pants and a tank top. Uniform of choice after working 10 hours


Feeling: Exhausted! These summer days are killing me and it's only just begun


Wanting: To take a nap! But if I fall asleep now I will not want to get up


Needing: To make dinner - but I have no clue what to make!


Thinking: About the vacation we are (finally!!!) taking to San Francisco at the end of August - I just need to book the hotel


My View: 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've eaten, I love your view and I miss watching teen mom! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud