Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

8 Months

My dearest Aubrey Rose,

You are eight months old and I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. There simply are not words to tell you how spectacular this time with you has been. Being your mama has been everything I expected and more.

You have accomplished quite a bit since the last letter I wrote to you.


You can:
  • Go from rolling around to sitting back up. You haven't quite mastered sitting up from laying down but you are getting there.
  • Wave bye bye. You don't do it all of the time but you can do it!
  • You started crawling yesterday. I can only imagine the fun that is going to come of this.
  • I can see the beginning of a tooth! Papa doesn't believe me but I know what I see : )
  • When I come home from work you sometimes say "Ma" 
  • You love to eat, still!
  • You have been taking a couple of steps when we hold you up. 
In a couple of week we will be going on a vacation to San Francisco. Papa has never been and I haven't been since I was about 11 years old so it'll be interesting to see how that goes. I can't wait.


I know I say it all of the time but I am not ready for you to be so big. As much as I love this fantastic little person you are becoming, I miss the little cuddle bug baby I once had. You are so active, it's crazy. 

I love you so much. I love the person you are becoming and I am excited to see what this next month brings us.

I love you, my Little Bird.

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud