Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Living and Loving

This Mama is..........EXHAUSTED. But what else is new?

I cannot, simply cannot, get over the fact that my sweet little Bird is about to be eight months old. I know I say this every month but why does it have to go so quickly?
I mean, really?
She has gone from this:
To this:
To this:
To this:
All in a blink of an eye.

Everyone is asking about the birthday party.

 And that question is typically followed by some variation of "when is the next one to be expected?"

Their question is usually met with my jaw dropping and then I start going on about VBACs typically at which point they either a) stop the conversation or b) have some sort of horror story about VBACs or c) are very encouraging and we have a great conversation.

Honestly, I don't know if I have mentioned this but I wouldn't mind if I got pregnant again.I love Aubrey Rose so, so much and I'd love to give her a brother or sister. But we are in no way trying to have another baby. We are sticking with if it happens it happens. 

That is my story and I am sticking to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud