Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

2.5, An Update

Well, it has finally happened, I have lost two followers. Not that I was waiting about and not posting just to see what would happen but life happens, as it always does and I suppose people got sick of it. I can't say that I am not a little bit sad and disappointed (in myself!) but it is what it is and it is time to move forward, shall we?

So, my rambunctious Bird had her six month well baby visit on Monday. Yes, I know, she is seven and half months (where does the time go?) but we made it nonetheless. She got a clean bill of health and Dr. Sun said she most likely will be crawling and waving "bye bye" by the time her nine month checkup comes around. *Cue the tears*

She got two shots that she took like a champ and only fussed for a moment or two before she resumed her regular cooing and smiling at everyone who looked her way.

Here is all 18.45 pounds and 25 inches of my precious Bird:

 What?
 You mean to tell me all of this glorious crinkly paper isn't mine to rip apart?
I love this girl with all my might but as many of us mommas do I have been struggling like mad about my post baby body. I have sat around and cried about it to anyone who would listen. I envied every mom with a great body that has crossed my path.

So what did I do? 

I hired a personal trainer! I used to work at 24 Hour Fitness so I knew exactly who I wanted to work with. Let's just say that Nicole is more than worth the money I paid and I absolutely love that she pushes me to my breaking point. I downloaded an app to help me track my calories and I have been working with her two to three times a week. And guess what? I have lost 2.5 pounds in nine days!! I feel great already, not enough to  to bare my bod at the beach but it is a start. I have about 30 pounds to lose and I can't wait to see how I will look and feel. 

The baby is stirring. Here is to more updates and hopefully not losing any more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud