Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh My!

Hey guys! Guess what?!

I was given my very first blog award by a lovely mama over at Life As A Lake. Check her out!


I knew that I had followers but I didn't really think anyone actually read my posts!


So here are the award "rules":
  1. Include this award logo in either your acceptance post or somewhere in your acceptance.
  2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
  3. Pass the award onto 10-12 deserving bloggers.
  4. Add a link on your post to all the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
  5. Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course link back to them as well!
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would live in a forest somewhere. But the forest would have to be relatively close to the city haha. See, I love the idea of being away from people but I still need to get my fix every now and then.
2. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Somewhere exotic on a beach somewhere. 
3. What's your favorite part of blogging?
....When I remember/have more energy and time to write something I love the fact that it's my story and I can write freely. I love that Aubrey can look back if she chooses and read about her life. I also love that there are people out there going through the same things that I am experiencing as a first time mum.
4. Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee! But it has to be really sweet.
5. What kind of coffee & what do you put in it?
There is this amazing coffee shop about 15 minutes away called Coffee Klatch. I usually get the Creme Brulee either iced or blended. Fabulously yummy!
6. What do you do to relax?
Hmmmmmmm. When there is time left to relax after working as a manager 45 hours a week, working out to get my body back, caring for our home.....I like to just veg out on the couch and watch crappy TV, blog, shoot photos, and sleep!
7. How do you keep calm in a stressful situation?
Well, it depends on the situation, truthfully. If I am at work and it's super busy I actually find that that is where I get the most energy and enthusiasm for my job. If I am at work and I have an a-hole for a customer then I get really irritated but manager to maintain my cool by keeping in my that I am setting the example for my team. At home, I get agitated very easily but try to keep calm by taking a time out.
Beautiful skies or clear skies with stars?
Depends on the mood. I love beautiful sunsets and starry, starry nights.
9. Dog, cat or fish?
Dogs for sure! I have four!
10. Which last name do you like better, your married or maiden?
I am not married quite yet but I will take my husband's last name for sure. 

I tag:
Us Three Birds
My Slices of Pie
Someday Sunday
Momma B and Baby Boy
Life, Etc
Mumma's Corner
Lisa From Scratch
Summer's Story
Table for More
When in Doubt, Add More Salt



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much hun!! We are the exact same in the relaxing category!! Love me some good trashy tv! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud