Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

19 weeks...almost a week late

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: we shall see today, appointment at 4!

Sleep: good until i stir then i immediately have to pee, still

Best moment this week: being worried because my little charlie jumped on my belly but then feeling the baby squirm and move right back

Movement: this little is squirmy at times

Symptoms: starving all the time, itchy nipples, weird stuff down below, huge boobs!, back aches

Symptoms I DON'T have: many!

Food cravings: cup of soup, cold fruit, soda (for the bubbly feeling, iknow, i know, kill me!)

Food aversions: none!

Gender: 3 more days til we find out!

Labor Signs: none, thankfully i think my monster needs some more baking

Belly Button in or out? tucked inside, but slowly making its way out

What I miss: working out really hard, being able to go go go 24/7, my clothes!

What I am looking forward to: the gender ultrasound, baby showers

Weekly Wisdom: umm.........for a long while i was down about my weight but today i realized that as long as im making good food choices that i will be fine. my body was meant for this, and i feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud