Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained (i think)
Sleep: good until i stir then i immediately have to pee
Best moment this week: somebody told me im tiny for being 17 weeks, but that i glowed!
Movement: this little is squirmy at times
Symptoms: starving all the time! and my nipples are doing this really weird thing...
Symptoms I DON'T have: many!
Food cravings: cup of soup, cold fruit
Food aversions: none
Gender: we find out in 19 days!
Labor Signs: none, thankfully i think my monster needs some more baking
Belly Button in or out? tucked inside
What I miss: working out really hard
What I am looking forward to: the gender ultrasound and when Panda can feel the little move
Weekly Wisdom: umm.........for a long while i was down about my weight but today i realized that as long as im making good food choices that i will be fine. my body was meant for this, and i feel so blessed!
Milestones: wiggles in my uterus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud