Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My love

My dearest Aubrey Rose,

As I sit here on the floor, waiting for your daddy to return from the gym, I watch you dance and move around in my belly. There isn't a single word to explain what I feel when I feel you move inside of me. The magnitude of love that I feel surpasses every emotion I have ever felt before in my life.

I thought that I learned love when I met daddy after thinking I would never meet another man worth loving again. I was wrong. From the moment we decided that we wanted you in our lives to the moment I saw the word Pregnant on the test screen to now....it is incredible. I have a feeling that you are the best thing that I will have ever done. I have a feeling that you are my Magnum Opus - nothing I could ever do will be better than you.

I cannot wait to show you the world. Daddy and I already have so many plans for you. We want to take you fishing, camping, hiking, to the zoo, to the beach - I want nothing more than to give you the world. We want to teach you everything we know. We want to make every opportunity open to you.

I want you to know that I love you so much. I know that there will be times when you feel that maybe I don't love you because we are in a disagreement or whatever. But I do love you - more than life itself. I would give anything for you.

This letter is full of cliches which is super lame but I cannot think of any other way to express how I feel about carrying you.

I love you.

Love,

mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud