Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi Ho, Hi Ho!


I was worried this was going to happen...last week it was pretty quiet around here. So here is a mini update:

- I started back to work last Wednesday. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I thought I might cry in the bathroom all day but I didn't! It is lovely to have adult conversations and interaction but you better believe that once my shift is over I am out of the door. It seems that once the final hour hits I start getting this unbearable urge to get home to my Monster. I have yet to stay more than 10 minutes past the end of my day.


- Monster turned 3 months on the 5th. Where the heck did this little girl come from?! This deserves and will get a post of its very own. Just know that she is still just as amazing and continues to grow and thrive that it is almost heartbreaking.


- I still have to finish my "Meet the Family" posts! Charlie is up next - I am sure that everyone will love getting to know her.


- I have a serious confession to make....in regards to my "in-laws." I will save that for a bit later.

- Our little family caught the horrible cold that everyone has been passing around. It started with Papa and worked it's way to me. Even little Monster caught a touch of it - and boy, did I feel like the worst mum ever.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud