Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sticking it Out

My Dear Aubrey Rose,

I cannot believe that in about a week you will be 4 months old and about to celebrate your first Easter. There are so many things you are starting to do and pick up but one of my favorites is:

You have discovered your tongue. I love that it seems like a light bulb has turned on and you are realizing that those things that hit you in your face are your hands and the things that you love to kick with are your legs and feet.

These photos are a couple of weeks old but each day you play with your tongue more and more.

I love ^ this one because it reminds me that you are totally my kid. I was a total tongue sticker outer as a child.


You are the cutest thing.

I love you tons and tons,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud