Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rollin' With the Homies

Well folks, my Monster has decided she is ready to roll! It started off with some random rolls here and there while I would change her diaper but tonight she actually rolled from side to side several times. So much so that it was quite difficult to get her undressed for her bath and get her diaper back on afterward.
She looks so darn proud when she does it too!
Why do they have to grow up so fast?
I often catch myself saying "I can't wait until she can _________." In reality I want to box her up and keep her this little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud