Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Linking Up!

I am linking up with with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup!

I have decided to really focus on growing this blog and seeing where it can take me...ready? Let's go!
A little bit about me:
I'm Marisa (the one on the left). Most people call me Moe, a nickname I somehow acquired in college.
 I am a 20-something year old first time Mum to a beautiful girl named Aubrey. She is the reason why I started My {Kind of} Life.
This blog is about me, my daughter, my boyfriend, our four dogs, work, life, life after baby, weight loss,  family. Basically anything that pops into my head.


A few things to know about me:
- My family is incredibly important to me. They come first.
- I work as a general manager for Jamba Juice, a smoothie place. But (hopefully) in a couple of years I will be a SAHM.
- I love running - the photo where I am rocking a bandanna is from my first half marathon two years ago
- I love taking photos of just about anything. My favorite subjects are Aubrey and my four fur babies.
- I love to cook. 
- I also love to eat!
- I love the beach, I don't go nearly as often as I would like
- I am semi-adventurous. I would at least think about doing anything once. If you tell me I won't or can't do it, chances are I will. 
- I would LOVE to move to Oregon.
- I would love to open an animal rescue
- I have a recent love of online shopping
So there you have it! I look forward to sharing more of my life with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud