Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo Bomb!


I know I have not been one for many words lately. I have been busy working...I have hired four new people so my store is going through a big transition as I get my new kids settled in. 

I like to call this set:
"Mum's Making Me Take a Bath...in the Sink?!"

Monster has been sitting up quite well on her own lately so I figured we would try bathing her in the (clean!) kitchen sink to give my poor back a break from bending over in the tub. 
Here is what happened:








"Um, Mama, I am slipping!!







I love this girl with my whole heart. 
She is almost always up to try anything and is quite fun to shoot photos of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud