Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's Face It

...The truth that is.

The truth is that last week I only completed one day of the 30 Day Shred because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to finish it.

The truth is that over the weekend I took a good long look at my body and while I am in awe of the fact that my body created and carried a baby I HATE the way it looks now.

So tonight I am going to post my "before" pictures. I am nervous because this is something I have never done before and I am worried about what people can say. However, I know that if I don't do this I may not hold myself accountable.

So here it goes...

**Please ignore the brightness of Aubrey's nursery and my dirty slippers!!**



There it is.

Even though I am only 7 weeks postpartum I am still grossed out by the way I look.

My measurements are the same as last week.

This week's goals are to complete 5 days of the Shred, wear Aubrey as much as possible for resistance cardio and clean up my feeding habits. I will be going through the kitchen and chucking all of the crap from our pantry and cabinets.

So here it goes...

Operation Get Your Body Back!

Love,

Moe

P.S. This was supposed to be posted yesterday for Meltdown Mondays with Mama but you know how things work around here!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your comment from the Pinteresting linkup. You've got one beautiful little girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog. What's your pinterest name?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud