Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snap!

Aubrey was given the cutest pink outfit. I call it her "snow star" outfit. Without further ado... Miss Aubrey Rose (Little Monster)
"Mum, it is 71 degrees outside and you have me in this snow suit..."
"I suppose I will pose for the camera, as long as you promise not to make this last more than five minutes...'Hi!'"
"Ok, new pose please"
"Thanks for the change of scenery but I am NOT looking at you."
**Diva Moment** Note: some of these photos have been edited, most have not. I have very little attention span and/or patience for things like this. This little girl has stolen my heart. I cannot get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to show us some love. I really appreciate each and every comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

Design Elements by: Tracie Stroud